Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wednesday 29 April

Dry morning, met up with Debbie and the boys, Jake & Harvey.
This blackbird egg was on the footpath, we thought it might have been taken by one of the numerous magpies - there seemed to be a lot of activity among them at the top end of Spring Wood.
Darwin's Barberry another one that I would have if I was planting a new hedge.
Fringe Cups these are garden escapees that have started to appear in all sorts of areas.
This is Hart's Tongue - the colour stunned me as I am so use to seeing the older darker green leaves.
One of the fresh leaves starting to unfurl.
I will be keeping an eye on this as it grows.
Lily of the Valley in flower.
Lungwort in flower.
Solomon's Seal
Wood Speedwell in flower.
Woodruff in flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you looked in :)