Thursday, January 07, 2010

Thursday 7 January

Beautiful morning - it did not matter that we were slipping & sliding all over the place, we were just glad to be out sharing all our news and the usual banter between good friends.
The view toward Coppull you can just see the hillside were all the local kids and adults take their sleds.

Edge of Burgh Wood

Spring Wood

Ramblers & Meg heading toward Spring Wood


We had a great time and all arrived home safely.

Later in the day I was watching my bird table & feeders - plenty of Goldfinch, Greenfinch, Blackbirds, Starlings, etc., plenty of visitors plus this one a first as far as I am aware to my garden a Redwing.




It stayed quite a while - I can only think it was attracted by my Cotoneaster berries.

Take Care & Keep Warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you looked in :)