Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday 22 May

We are getting some hot weather at the moment, perhaps the plants will catch up now.

5 cygnets & Mum, did not see Dad.

I'd lay Chester Cup odds that these are the eggs of the Green Dock Beetle - Gastrophysa viridulametallic, they are prolific around this area and they are on Dock :)

Birdsfoot Trefoil - Lotus corniculatus

Red Clover - Trifolium pratense

Pignut - Conopodium majus

Creeping Buttercup - Ranunculus repens

Celery-leaved Buttercup - Ranunculus sceleratus
I had not much time to look as I was already way behind  so I have noted it to find again (famous last words) Have you ever gone back to look for anything and found it as easy as you did the first time.
Celery-leaved Buttercup leaf - Ranunculus sceleratus

Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you looked in :)