Monday, March 25, 2013

Thursday 21 March

It was a dry morning but I took no photos

Thankfully we go out for dinner at least once a week and today we went to one of our usual places only to find it closed till tomorrow, at this point we would have gone to Standish as there are a couple of places there. 
I wanted to stay this side of town as I was going to Leyland after, so we carried on that way - pulled in the car park of the Euxton Mills pub, thought it will do for today, we had steak & ale pie it was good and we will be calling again.
Everything was hot and fresh, no warm ups, the staff were warm and pleasant - what more can you ask.
I don't have shares in it :)

Take Care

1 comment:

  1. That's look good. Just what we need in this weather.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you looked in :)