Thursday, September 12, 2013

Wednesday 4 September

Dry almost sunny morning


 I am an offcomer as they say round here, meaning I wasn't born in the village, born about 14 miles away and love my home town, seen many beautiful sunrises (possibly more than most) loads of  views from all over the country, yet when we came to live here this view stunned me. No matter how many times I see it I have to tell myself it's real and on my doorstep. Money can't buy it and no one can take it from me, we can all share it.

 Thought this was a strange looking ladybird larvae, not one of our native ones but the Harlequin Ladybird not native but introduced and seems to be building up in number.
 One big slug at least 6 inches in length

 Baby spiders in a web type nursery
The winged seeds of Wild Angelica - Angelica sylvestris

Take Care

1 comment:

  1. Is the snail having baby spiders for lunch?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you looked in :)