Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Monday 9 March

More plants coming to life

 Honeysuckle  - Lonicera periclymenum when I see honeysuckle it invokes the memory of walking down the path of a large old house that had been split into three large houses each with it's own driveway, as I approached the scent overwhelmed me, I had not seen the the plants in the many times I had visited but today they were in flower, I found them in the old walled garden - one of the walls was covered in honeysuckle the sight and smell was instantly burned on my memory wall, have not been down that driveway in over 10 years and often wonder if the gardens are still there.

 Opposite Leaved Golden-Saxifrage - Chrysosplenium oppositifolium

Opposite Leaved Golden-Saxifrage - Chrysosplenium oppositifolium

Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you looked in :)