Saturday, April 30, 2016

All Taken April 2016

All taken in April
I will be adding more to my Blog as I have neglected it for other web sites.
I am now going to spend the time on this blog, I can add and delete what I feel are right or wrong.

Cherry Laurel - Prunus laurocerasus

Cowslip - Primula veris

Female Dog's Mercury - Mercurialis perennis

Field Wood-rush - Luzula campestris

Garlic Mustard - Alliaria petiolata

Fertile stem of Great Horsetail - Equisetum telmateia

Sterile stem of Great Horsetail - Equisetum telmateia

Greylag Goose

Herb Robert - Geranium robertianum

Horse Chestnut - Aesculus hippocastanum

Horse Chestnut - Aesculus hippocastanum

Shining Cranesbill - Geranium lucidum

Water Dock - Rumex hydrolapathum

Take Care & God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you looked in :)