Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday 21 September

George arrived on Monday and we set off, as you can see I am playing catch up. It was a dry morning a bit on the cool side. Arnold & George waiting for me, this happens all along the walk, I am glad they do, if they didn't Arnold would be home well before me and Meg would wonder what was happening.

Balsam - lots this year, so plenty more next year. Bramble still in flower
and plenty of fruit.
Creeping Thistle Elder - the fruit is going over. Fly Agaric - not been as much as past years.
Orange Hawkweed or as I know it Fox & Cubs. Gorse Greater Plantain - gone to seed
Hedge Bindweed
Herb Robert
Large Bindweed Lesser Burdock Leaves - this plant was dug up last year, a portion of the root must have been left, it has not flowered this year. Meadow Buttercup
Common RagwortSilver Birch Catkins
Trailing BellflowerWhite Dead Nettle
Yarrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you looked in :)