Saturday, October 09, 2010

Saturday 9 October

We are back at Knott End just for the weekend as Meg has to have more blood tests next week.
She is very wobbly but stable, as I read somewhere recently better to wobble than fit.

The weather was as promised - sunshine, I was on my usual look out for anything of interest.

I could hardly believe my eyes when I spotted this tiny bit of Sweet Alison - Lobularia maritima it was only just visible.
I had to use my notepad to give it a bit of background as the light was poor.

Sweet Alison - Lobularia maritima - seen plenty in gardens but a first for me in the wild.

Take Care.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty little bloom. I'm not sure if we can get that one for rock gardens here or not. I think I've seen it in the books.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you looked in :)