Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Thursday 1 December

I can hardly believe it is the 1st day of December, my Grandmother always said on my impatient younger days just wait as you get older the days fly over and they do. The rain is back this morning and it's cool so feels colder with the rain.
Red Campion - Silene dioica
 Dogwood - Cornus sanquinea 
 This is the pond that I think a lot of people have never seen even though it's on the rucks, it is over grown and needs a bit of tidying up - then it could be a great area for viewing pond life, at the moment there is no access that is safe. You need wellies and a stick to help through the mud. 
Look what's peeping through Daffodils - found a few clumps showing on the rucks.

Take Care.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the red dogwood stems. That is a particularly nice picture.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you looked in :)