Monday, May 05, 2014

Thursday 24 April

Not a lot going on this morning, the weather was still kind.

 Arnold & George way ahead again

Ground Ivy - Glechoma hederacea

Out for dinner so we called at Christ Church, Charnock Richard, there was some work going on inside.

This Star Magnolia - Magnolia stellata was the first thing I saw well I should say smelled it was so nice never seen it in flower and the scent was wonderful not a big plant but it fit perfectly into the corner of the Church.

 I was so taken with it I bought two for my garden, I have not bought a plant in years.

 Bleeding-heart - Dicentra formosa was beside one of the benches it was stunning.

Christ Church - Charnock Richard always worth a visit if only for the peace & quiet.

Take Care

1 comment:

  1. I love bleeding heart! Apparently it does not like something in my soil, because I've killed several.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you looked in :)