Thursday, June 12, 2014

Tuesday 27 May

We headed for the Lower Burgh it's looking a little better but I know that it will not be left alone, there is a lot of activity and no one seems to know what is happening. We saw what looks like large dead patches of grassland, why would you weed kill any of the area? Wonder what is happening and no one has any answers, I am always wary of this type of work that Mr Nobody has done.

Never the less some of the true wild flowers have survived Mr Nobody's handiwork, I don't know how long for as I am sure he will return!!

 Birdsfoot Trefoil - Lotus corniculatus

 Birdsfoot Trefoil - Lotus corniculatus

 Birdsfoot Trefoil - Lotus corniculatus

This is the latest bonfire, there could be others in the wood

 Dog Rose - Rosa canina

 Dog Rose - Rosa canina

Dog Rose - Rosa canina


Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you looked in :)