Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday 20 February

Just on freezing this morning, we are having plenty of visitors to the feeders.
We met up with Debbie and the boys, had a good walk and talk, well that's what it's all about isn't it we love to mix and yet we also accept times of isolation, gives us time to reflect on all sorts of things, I find I am more inclined to think about the past and how we enjoyed life years ago even though we had to go to work, I am still puzzled how I fit it all in. (must have had a secret tardis)


Collared Dove with an overgrown top beak, it seems to cope with feeding.

Blackbird

Swans on Top Lodge checking the nest site out.
Back to the Big Lodge.
No sooner had they got back on the Big Lodge, they were after Billy no mates, it's that time of year again.

Ramblers waiting for me.

Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you looked in :)