Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday 25 May

I often collect seeds as they ripen and spread them about plus I have a wild patch at the back of my garden that I allow any plants to grow.
Yes I have plenty of buttercups, dandelions, cleavers, bittercress etc.,
Then the odd one turns up - I have the most beautiful Herb Robert growing in the drain, I am already scattering it's seeds about.
These plants have all settled in my tubs and I think they are wonderful.
Lesser Trefoil flower or I should say flowers as the head is made up of tiny flowers - this one had 15, the bees love them.
Common Mouse-ear to be honest this is everywhere and I have to keep a check on it, this is brought in on our boots, I swill the boots off and nature takes it's course and my back garden gains another gem.
Thyme-leaved Speedwell.
Yellow Pimpernel also quite at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you looked in :)